1. Trailers (including Truck/Ute Trays and Stock Crates) manufactured by Davtre Pty Ltd ABN 56 142 841 076 Trading as Diverse Transport Fabrications come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. The benefits of this warranty are to the Consumer in addition to all rights and privileges reserved and amenable under Australian Consumer State and Federal Law.
2. Diverse Transport Fabrications guarantee and warrants that from one (1) year of the date of purchase ("warranty period") that it will repair the trailer or any part of the trailer that specifically and only relates to the manufacture, parts and components of the frame and structural integrity of the Trailer (excluding, without limiting the generality of the of those items listed in clause 6) which proves to be defective in materials or workmanship, free of charge, subject to the terms and conditions of this warranty.
3. Hot Dipped Galvanised Box Trailers sold by Diverse Transport Fabrications with Make Code Hower Trailer are sold as sealed road use only and any use in off road conditions may void this warranty.
4. Warranty repair or parts replacement will be performed by Diverse Transport Fabrications at its place of business within a reasonable time after delivery of the trailer during normal business hours.
5. Original proof of purchase of the trailer will be required for any warranty claim to be considered.
6. It is the responsibility and obligation of the purchaser to service and maintain the trailer in a safe and reasonable working condition, failure to do so may void this warranty.
7. The Warranty expressly unless otherwise by operation of law, does not cover the following items:
a. Any defect resulting from the removal of any fixtures and fittings that have not been authorised by Diverse Transport Fabrications.
b. Defects or damages caused by repairs, alterations and modifications by the purchaser.
b. Failure to perform proper maintenance services
c. Misplaced or lost chattels that were part of the trailer at the time of purchase.
d. Any consequential loss, costs or damages by virtue of operation of this warranty.
e. Normal wear and tear commensurate with age and use in abnormal conditions, including.
Fire, environment, Temperature, humidity, pressure, stress, deterioration, damage caused by towing with incorrect tyre pressure, overloading, misuse or abuse, incorrect towing equipment, negligence, water submersion, accident damage, owner abuse or damage caused by incorrect continued usage or towing.
8. In the event of a claim within the warranty period, the purchaser should contact Diverse Transport Fabrications prior to carrying out any repair or rectification. It is the responsibility and obligation of the purchaser to notify Diverse Transport Fabrications immediately after any fault becomes apparent. Any claim for reimbursement for repairs carried out without prior authorisation will be denied and the warranty may be void if the purchaser continues to use the trailer once the defect is apparent.
9. Please note that repairs can only be performed under this warranty if handled by, Diverse Transport Fabrications. Under no circumstances will Diverse Transport Fabrications reimburse costs for repairs performed by outside companies.
10. It is the purchaser's responsibility to deliver the Trailer to and from Diverse Transport Fabrications in the event of a claim for inspection and testing. If such inspection and testing finds no defect in the trailer, the purchaser must pay Diverse Transport Fabrications the costs of service work, evaluation and testing.
11. Any cost or expenses incurred by the purchaser in making a claim or in complying with the purchaser's obligations under this warranty shall be the purchaser's responsibility. This includes any fees for maintenance service, towing fees, storage, or travelling time which may be required to perform warranty repairs.
12. This warranty is issued to the original purchaser, and is not transferable.
13. Payment of Deposit and/or Payment in Full for the Manufacture of trailer constitutes acceptance of the above warranty conditions.